This new, dedicated training course from Cromax, Introduction to Imron®, is designed to show refinishers how to get the best out of the Imron product range, with some theoretical classroom-based teaching, and extensive practical, hands-on application in the spraybooth.
Specifically focusing on commercial vehicle (CV) repairs. The two-day course, which takes place at the Axalta Refinish Academy in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, has been designed to help boost productivity in CV bodyshops.
The course covers:
- Working on different substrates
- Working with foundation coats, edge primers, non-sanding surfacers and high-build surfacers
- Application of the Imron Elite paint series
- Use of colour tools, including ChromaWeb, the new colour management software from Cromax, and ChromaVision, the Cromax spectrophotometer
- Application techniques for top coats using conventional HVLP, compliance and pressure-feed spray guns
Participants will get the chance to apply the refinish system on large, three metre panels and on a mid-sized van.
All experience levels. Bespoke courses can be arranged for apprentices and novices.
£140 per day + VAT
All equipment provided apart from safety footwear