HOW IT WORKS
1. New stock is either scanned in using a barcode reader or
automatically checked in by the system.
2. As each item is used, it is scanned out or checked out by the system.
3. At any time, you can see precise stock levels as well as usage patterns, e.g. per worker.
4. When stocks of an item reach a pre-determined level, an order list is
5. Order lists are checked before being sent by email to suppliers so they can be delivered in good time – and stock levels can be constantly maintained.